FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 8, 2009

MY VERY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!!!



Thanks to Abby I just received my very first award!

Here are the rules-
-recognize the person who kindly gave you the award
-then nominate ten other blogs that inspire you




Blogs that inspire me-

  1. Kellys Korner
  2. My journey to the glamorous life of a housewife
  3. The Pink Potpourii
  4. monograms and manicures
  5. vineyard vogue
  6. tales of the trees
  7. mabels house
  8. inspired kara
  9. nautical by nature
  10. adventures of a southren newlywed

so there you have it! TAG AWAY!

xoxOxo

-Caroline

4 comments:

Caroline said...

hey, for some reason some of my links are not working right.

You can find nautical by nature, and vineyard vogue on my side bar. Sorry for causing any confusion!

Unknown said...

congratulations on your award! and thanks so much for the nomination! i am so honored :) thank you for thinking of me!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Congratulations on your first blog award and thanks for passing it along to me! Enjoy your weekend!

Liz Harrell said...

Aw, thanks for the award! You're too sweet!