Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Here are the rules:
-Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
-Answer the below questions
-Pass onto 10 bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they have been tagged
1. Who is your style icon? Oh gosh, this is a tough one. I would have to say Audrey Hepburn, and Lilly Pulitzer. They have such a classy, preppy look, and it makes them unique.
2. What is your favorite socialite book? Kate Spade- Manners, Occasions, and Style. I also like Essentially Lilly, a guide to colorful entertaining, and Ina Gartens cook books.
3. Favorite party theme? One time I had a masquerade party where everyone dressed up in ball gowns, and I gave out masks. That was tons of fun!! I also like grown up tea parties, and a Lilly party would be great to!
4. Go to Halloween costume? I don't really celebrate Halloween, but if I did, I would probably be a safari girl, (Tan button down cuffed dress!!!!) or a leopard.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? I dont have many extravagances that I truly need. I just love the simple things. I LOVED Sally's answer about fresh cut flowers. Our house is decorated with them. I also like my diamond stud earrings, and my faux pearl necklace from Kristin Pearce.
6. Living person you admire? Ina Garten, Julia Childs, and my grandma. I would have said Ruby Bridges, but sadly, she is not alive anymore.
7. Greatest Fear? This sounds absolutely ridiculous but (Wait should I actually be advertising this to the world? Oh well. ;) I HATE with a passion............ Crickets. Good grief they are scary!! But being realistic once again, my family or friends dying suddenly. I know where they will be going, which is a much better place than here, and I will see the again. But it still makes me scared.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I can suddenly judge a person (wrongly) in just the few minutes I have met them.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be able to play the guitar, I would like to become a professional cake decorator or, wedding planner. (A florist would also be fun!)
10. Greatest Achievement? Finishing my LOOOONG science re-search paper. I feel very accomplished!! He he!
I am passing this fun tag onto the following......
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Have a great Sunday! Can you believe it is almost Easter??
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
B - Bed size: twin
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D - Dog's name: Lucy
E - Essential start your day item: I get up, make my bed, check my email, get dressed, each breakfast and do school (Is that what you mean by "Essential start?"
F - Favorite color: Light aqua, pink, green, and gold
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Gold. (I also like white gold)
H - Height: 5'7"
I - Instruments you play: Nothing as of now, but I used to take piano (For 4 years I think?!?) I would like to take guitar lessons though.
J - Juice: cran-raspberry juice, fresh squeezed orange juice, and lime strawberry juice. (Oh and minute maid lemonade raspberry is great!
K - Kid(s): None. But someday, hopefully.
L - Living arrangements: With my parents, in a house
M - Mom's name: Begins with M
N- Nicknames: Coral, Car Car (Pronounced care care. A girl I babysit gave it to me because she couldn't pronounce Caroline ;) and Coralini. (HA- Sounds like some kind of pasta)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Thankfully, none. (As of now)
P - Pet Peeve: People who whisper for absolutely no reason, styrofoam (OH its awful!)
Q - Quote:
R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: two sisters
T - Time you wake up: It depends if it is on a school day or not. usually between 7-8:00 AM
U- Umbrella- My has a peacock feather pattern on it
V - Vegetable you like- Asparagus, corn, sugar snap peas, green beans, and okra. Actually I like most all vegetables except for tomatoes, egg plant, and mushrooms
W - Ways you run late: Maybe not having a clock in my room. It has its good sides
X - X-rays you've had: My mouth
Y - Yummy food you make: Homemade Macaroni and cheese, chicken, vegetables, shrimp- actually I love cooking almost anything. I would love to go to a cooking school!! Le Cordon Bleu!!
Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants, leopards, peacocks, jaguars, pandas, and tigers