FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello Lovely!!

I won a gorgeous pearl necklace from The Company She Keeps. I love her blog. (By the way, it was her birthday several days ago! HAPPY BIRTHDAYY BLC!!) It is an absolutely STUNNING faux pearl necklace- It looks and feels like real pearls! In fact, it had me fooled for a little while. ;)
Thank you so much BLC and Kristen Pearce for hosting this!

Turquoise Shell Pearl Necklace with Pave Clasp
Here is a picture of mine- I have the white pearls.
XOXO
CCR

5 comments:

Ann said...

congrats on winning the giveaway! that necklace is gorgeous! i found your cute blog through kelly's korner. it's so nice to meet some other high schoolers.

Andrea said...

Hi Caroline!
I found your blog through the Kelly's Korner list of younger bloggers. I love your blog! :)

What Kate Wore said...

Kristin does amazing things, we love her work!

Enjoy the week to come,
tp

Jules said...

Kristin makes the most beautiful pieces. Last summer, I purchased the freshwater pearl starfish necklace and get compliments every time that I wear it.

Congrats on winning the giveaway and I love that necklace!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!