Here are the rules:
-Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website
-Answer the below questions
-Pass onto 10 bloggers that you love, go to their blog and let them know they have been tagged
1. Who is your style icon? Oh gosh, this is a tough one. I would have to say Audrey Hepburn, and Lilly Pulitzer. They have such a classy, preppy look, and it makes them unique.
2. What is your favorite socialite book? Kate Spade- Manners, Occasions, and Style. I also like Essentially Lilly, a guide to colorful entertaining, and Ina Gartens cook books.
3. Favorite party theme? One time I had a masquerade party where everyone dressed up in ball gowns, and I gave out masks. That was tons of fun!! I also like grown up tea parties, and a Lilly party would be great to!
4. Go to Halloween costume? I don't really celebrate Halloween, but if I did, I would probably be a safari girl, (Tan button down cuffed dress!!!!) or a leopard.
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? I dont have many extravagances that I truly need. I just love the simple things. I LOVED Sally's answer about fresh cut flowers. Our house is decorated with them. I also like my diamond stud earrings, and my faux pearl necklace from Kristin Pearce.
6. Living person you admire? Ina Garten, Julia Childs, and my grandma. I would have said Ruby Bridges, but sadly, she is not alive anymore.
7. Greatest Fear? This sounds absolutely ridiculous but (Wait should I actually be advertising this to the world? Oh well. ;) I HATE with a passion............ Crickets. Good grief they are scary!! But being realistic once again, my family or friends dying suddenly. I know where they will be going, which is a much better place than here, and I will see the again. But it still makes me scared.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I can suddenly judge a person (wrongly) in just the few minutes I have met them.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I would love to be able to play the guitar, I would like to become a professional cake decorator or, wedding planner. (A florist would also be fun!)
10. Greatest Achievement? Finishing my LOOOONG science re-search paper. I feel very accomplished!! He he!
I am passing this fun tag onto the following......