FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Yesterday was completely gorgeous! I went and picked daffodils, played "Catch" with my dog, and took my cat with me to pick flowers. ;) (She likes it- believe me!) I also got a hair cut. Wait- let me rephrase that. I got a much needed haircut. Just a trim, but its still wonderful!!

Today for school I started reading "The Old Man and the Sea" Believe it or not, I actually am kind of liking it! I have never read any book similar, and I dont know if it is just me being weird. Have you read it? Did you like it?

I am very sad that I didn't do a Saint Patrick's day post. So instead, (Since it is to late now) I will post some green pictures!
(HAHA!! I had to post this one!)


XOXO
Caroline

3 comments:

Trish said...

Beautiful pictures Miss Caroline! That little froggy is too cute. Enjoy the warm weather this weekend!! XO

Mrs. Expat said...

Your photos are so pretty and take my mind to a happy place! Keep it up!

Lauren said...

<3