FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, May 29, 2009

For you? 5 dolla!

I am getting ready to go to the farmers market and sell some homemade things with my friend Miriam. I am making some flower hair accessories, earrings racks, and some earrings. So fun!! The only part I am not so happy about it- the price at craft stores. Sometimes it seems almost cheaper to buy a pair of earrings than to make them, but it still is really fun. Why do they charge so much? I am hoping that I will sell enough stuff so that I will make as much, or more money than I had to start with. You could pray that it goes well!

The name of my earrings and earring racks, are 'Wired' Creations by Caroline, and for the flowers? No name yet. I am still thinking! Maybe I should open an account on Etsy. If I still have a lot of things left after this, I may!

Yesterday night was Abby's schools 8th grade graduation. (Abby wasn't graduating) The graduation was really nice, although it was almost an hour long! (At least it seemed that long, I was really tired.) Several of the students got up and made short testimonial (is that a word? ;) speeches. They were all really good. After that, their was a reception. The food was wonderful, and the decorations- spectacular! The lights were dimm, candles shone on the tables, and their were white Chrismas lights hanging from the ceiling. Not to mention that the food was great!

We went strawberrie picking with some friends from chruch yesterday. I guess it was my third time this year. We went to a place I had never been to before. THE strawberries were delightfully LARGE, and they tasted a lot better than the ones that are in grocery stores. (which are shipped from basically the other side of the U.S.A. I guess they loose their flavor and get mushy after a while. ;0) The last time we went strawberry picking, the strawberries were really good, but they were small. YIPPIE for big strawberries!

Thank you for all yoru sweet comments on my last post-They made my day! ;)

-CaRoLiNe

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I really hope you sell alot--and even if you don't It will still be a fun experience!!!