I thought I would just do some bullet points on what happened. (mainly the funny points, because everything would take WAAAY to long!!
- Abby decided she would take a bath in their whirl pool tub, so she asked me to start the whirl pool. She was standing beside me and I about to press the button. We were standing right at the tub. And then- I pressed it. Let me tell you, that was no whirl pool, that was a flood!!! instead of spraying, IN the tub, all the water sprayed in long streams OUT of the tub!!! YIKES!! We were so startled it took me a minute to recover and shut off the
water. After I had done that we noticed that we were COMPLETELY soaked! not just little drops, I was soaked, and so was Abby.
- The little baby, Elizabeth was eating hummus. I turned away for a minute and when I looked back at her she was covered in it! She smeared some in her hair, in her nose, and on her clothes. Let me just say- She got a bath!
- Luke (the smallest boy) is a mess. He is so hard to contain in one place for even a minute!Bedtime was another thing. He didn't want to go to bed! "Luke it's time to go to bed." "NOOOOOO!!!! *Crying and screaming*) It went like that. The reason little Luke was crying was because we could not read him his second book. (we didn't have time to because it was past his bedtime.) Lets see- what did Luke do?
1. Screamed and cried
2. We had to grab him while he pinched/kicked/squirmed us, and put him in his bed.
3. Turned on all the lights and ran around the room like a mad man
4. Jumped into his older brothers bed and threw everything up there, on the floor.
5. Hid behind the chair.
6. Went to sleep. (AT LAST!!!)
Yep it was pretty much crazy. I was so tired that night.
So those are the main funny things, but trying to list them all, (Like I said) would take to long! (Don't get me wrong, it was really fun, just tiring and frustrating at times!! They are really sweet kids!)
Well, that's what I have been doing. (in a nut shell)