FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 30, 2009

I am BAAACK!

I went to my grandma's cabin with my family from Monday until Saturday. It was a blast! we went canoeing, antique shopping, and did a lot of other random things. My grandma just added on to her cabin so she just moved her things in. We got to do some decorating, and re-arranging. Here is the fire place. She painted the walls a soft coffee colour. Around her property are fields of cotton, and long horned cattle. I thought this picture was pretty cool! While we were canoeing we spotted this really big turtle. I have no clue what kind it is, but take note of the claws! YIKES!



It is prolly just a regular turtle, but it was pretty big! ;)


Antique shopping was great! I got......

A can of old buttons

Old hat

White and navy sailor dress

Ugly yellow (the colour!) cable knit sweater

argyle sweater

Purple Ralph Lauren shirt ON SALE!!!!

Old Valentines

A pink necklace (I split with Lauren)

A bird cage

It was so much! I LOVE ANTIQUES! (although some of things listed above are not)

All of the architecture is GOREGOUS!!!

Isn't this bed spread neat!?!?!

I took this picture while we were sitting in the car and think it turned out pretty cool!

All of the antique stores had cats! here is one that was really sweet! ;)


Isnt this picture AWESOME!????! A vintage bride. AWWWWW....

-Caroline

psssst! check out misadventures of a house wife for an awesome give-a-way!!!!

3 comments:

N said...

Aw...I want the cat. :D

Anonymous said...

the cat looks so cute and cuddly!
I really had no idea that there were longhorn cattle in NC, i thought that was just TX! :D
I'd love to see the stuff you got! Looks like a cute little town!
cya!
~Maddie

Millie said...

The cat is so cute!!!! i want one!!!!
i'd love to see your sailor dress sounds cute!!!!
i dont like longhorns, they scare me, but there neet!!!
cool turtle i love turtles!!!!!!!!!
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Millie