FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hodge Podge of Photos

He he, Like the title??;) (hodge podge- Such a funny word. Isn't it?)

Sometime in January my dad and I made our cat, Little, a house. I recently got to paint it. Here is how it turned out!




Here's the spoiled kit kat! Notice-her size does not match with her name!!

She was a runt when we got her... But uhh... I guess she had a major growth spurt! She usually doesn't seem to 'frown' but she didn't like the flash..;)





No, I would not want to meet a cat looking like this in a dark alley!!! ;) She is really sweet (despite the creepy pictures!) and thinks she is a dog.....



This cat is an 'argyle cat!' found this adorable collar in the dolla section at target!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Good Will yesterday and found a pair of BRAND NEW black moccasin shoes. I love them and they are so comfy!!


I also found a baby crib ruffle (new in its package!;). It is made out of really cute fabric so I am going to turn it into a ruffly apron!! There is only enough to make the ruffles, but I thought I could go to a fabric store and buy brown fabric. Then maybe some pink and brown rick-rack or something!!!!




---------------------------------------------------------------------
I made this recipe box. (just covered it in fabric and ribbons) but I think it turned out pretty well!




------------------------------------------------------------------------


From my Nancy Drew post, Here are my books-





The first 4 rows are Nancy Drew, the rest are
- Bobbsey twins


-Hardy Boys


-Dana Girls


-Trixie Belden


-Robbin Kane


-Cherry Ames

*CaRoLiNe C.



5 comments:

Amanda A Gordon said...

I really like the book photos!

Lauren said...

I envy you 1) because you have so much time to be creative and 2) because you ARE creative! :0) It's awesome though...keep up the neat projects!

Kate said...

Those shoes are a great find!

Mimi Elise said...

Man! Little is way to cute! I wish i wasnt allregic!! :(

Millie said...

Hehe Little is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!