FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Etsy

Etsy is growing so quickly! Only last year I heard about it and now I see stuff from it, and hear people talking about it on blogs. Maybe it has become more widely known since the recession. You know- making and selling your own things. Just an idea.

Anyways here are some things off of Etsy I absolutely LOVE!!!;)

Koi necklace! LOVE IT! I would buy it only its $65.00....... darn.



Rings- So classy and unique!




Cameo Jewelry


Buttons! so fun!




now this... IS JUST NOT FAIR!!! I LOVE IT TO PIECES!


Hope you enjoyed exploring the wonderful world of ETSY!


I found this video about etsy and thought it was cute! enjoy!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still sick....6th day... tomorrow 7th. A WEEK.....A WEEK! with a stupid cold/sinus infection that leaves me feeling drained tired and grouchy. I am sure my family is enjoying me. ;) so please pray I would get over it. Plus I am worried because class is Friday and I have hardly done anything!


Psssssssssssst!!! misadventures of a newlywed is having a giveaway!~

4 comments:

Mimi Elise said...

I'm sry your still sick!

Lauren said...

Hey caroline! I love every one of those etsy finds.....hehe my birthday is coming up! (need I remind you?) lol!!

Sassy Engineer said...

Sorry you are still feeling ill! I love so much on Etsy, but some of it is out of my price range :) I love those clutches though!!!

Amanda A Gordon said...

I did not know much about Etsy, even though a few friends said I should sell my art there. However, like you, I have heard quite a bit about Etsy on blogs.