FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Stressed

  • sickness
  • Cleaning like crazy
  • packing

That is what I have been busy with. We are leaving tonight to go up to my grandmas cabin for several nights, and after that to the beach. I am excited just stressed. My morning went like this- Doctors appointment at 7:45, go to office depot( buy book for fashion/interior design notebook), CVS to pick prescription, home. Now that isn't very crazy. Now is it? But at 10:30 the carpet cleaning guys came over, (They really worked magic with our carpet. ) and at 11:30 ish we got a call that a couple were coming over in a hour to view our house. ( the lady was blind and was going to take 2 hours walking around) Now that would have been just fine only, the carpet men were still here-carpet is wet, house is a complete mess because we took everything out of the closets, (so the guys could clean inside them) and had been packing. In one hour we had to clean the whole house. And when you know people are coming over to view a house, you start cleaning in the random-est places. But thankfully, are good friend, Maddie, came over and helped rescue us from disaster. We got it cleaned up and then we had to leave the house. I hope it went OK. We haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Soooo, to sum things up a bit, I will not be posting for a while since I will be gone, but I look forward to coming back and reading all of your sweet comments! ;) I will try and do a nice long post if I have the time, and hopefully include lots of pictures. ;0

-Caroline

3 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Have a great vacay!

Anonymous said...

have a good vacation caroline!! and feel better soon! we will be praying for you guys!

Whitney Caroline Designs said...

Hi Caroline!
I do apologize for any confusion, but the photograph of the small boards was part of a different post. Thanks for checking though!