FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday!!!!;)

WE MADE IT! FRIDAY!

Today I had class. It was OK for the most part. Just issues with a couple people!! BUT- we will not get into that!;) We had a sub for history and algebra, I thought it went pretty good!

Yesterday my sisters and I watched a hilarious movie called- "The Terminal." It was funny/sad/touching. I would really recommend it!

Changing the subject- I think we are moving. I REALLY don't want to because of our church and friends we would be leaving. But there may be a way that we could only move about 30 minutes to an hour. So not that bad. (but I am still kind of upset because I JUST painted my bedroom. Not to worry, if we move, I will paint my bedroom the EXACT same colours and everything.;) Right now I still feel dazed about the whole thing. I am not mad, sad or happy. I guess it will really hit me if we start to move. Not to mention that my dad will be gone for 6 months. Training. So if you could just pray for our family, my dads job, and moving possibilities, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Well to leave you on a HAPPY note- Here is a video that completely cracks me up! ENJOY!



(sorry I kept trying and trying to get the video to pop up on the screen. I wouldn't work. Whats the matter? does anyone know? I kept trying to do the 'embed' code but it kept on cutting off half of it. So visit the link provided!)


4 comments:

Mimi Elise said...

Haha, when Abby came over Thurs. she said it was the most pointless movie she had evr seen haha :P I saw a preview for it and it looked pretty good.

Man, i really don't want you guys to move...that would really stink. you guys are like my closest friends here....

Anonymous said...

yea, i kinda thought it was pointless. It was sad and depressing. haha- i know caroline you'll try to argue with me, but anyways. i liked some of it.

pink cupcake vintage said...

sweet caroline! I'm sure you get called that alot! But thank you so much for the lovely comment and for stopping by my blog!
kisses

Caroline said...

Oh your welcome~ THANKS!!