FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching up on pictures

Well to catch up on some pictures that need to be posted...

Here are the pictures of my aprons I made.


I don't exactly have a picture of the other one, but it looks just like this one. Here is the fabric though!
Lauren had the wonderful idea to frame some magazine pictures. SO heres how they turned out!


This picture is in our bathroom.

Sorry they are not the best quality of pictures. But you get the idea! right?
I am about to leave for my d-group leaders house. So that ought to be pretty fun!

VALENTINES DAY IS ALMOST HERE! HIP HIP HURRARY!
Tomorrow is my younger sister Abby's birhday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!

3 comments:

N said...

Happy Birthday Abby! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love the apron! Great job!

Caroline said...

Thanks!