FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Top Memories of 2009

Top Discovery of 2009: Ebay.com I have known about it for forever, but this year we actually got an account set up, and bought some things!!

Top/Favorite Song of 2009: I think either Love Story by Taylor Swift (or You belong with me) Fireflies by Owl City, OR Haven't met you yet by Michael Buble

Top Creative Outlet of 2009: Cake Decorating. I took a class one on one with my sisters friends mom

Top Movie of 2009: Julie & Julia. I really want to see the Blind Side but haven't seen it yet.

Top Travel of 2009: Pittsburgh PA. We had such a great time. I also went down to Florida.

Top School Moment of 2009: Playing Apples to Apples at Lunch

Top Excited Moment of 2009: Finding out my Dad got a new job, and this Christmas

Top Nerd Moment of 2009: Passing Drivers Ed, almost the top of my class

Top Overall Thing about 2009: Oh so many to choose from!! I really enjoyed water skiing, and spending time with my family and friends

xoxo
Caroline

3 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

What a great list! I am not sure I would have been able to pick a top nerd moment.

Sara Elizabeth said...

Awesome list! I love all of the songs you listed!

Holly said...

So cute! Fun to see my list again with someone else's answers!