FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 Days?

Tonight we are going over to our friends house for our annual Christmas party. We are having, make your own chicken burritos!! Sounds great! Lauren, made a HOMEMADE raspberry white chocolate cheese cake, and I am VERY excited about trying a slice of it! (I went to the grocery store looking for fresh raspberries and they were $5!! I could not believe it. Actually I kind of could. We got frozen)

I was just thinking about what makes me most in the Christmas mood. Here they are-

THE FIVE CHRISTMAS SENSES
1. Sight- In order for me to feel like it is Christmas, the Christmas tree needs to be up, holly berries on the mantle, and the rest of our Christmas galore
2. Smell- The Christmas tree, baking cookies and goodies, the weather. When it gets to be winter, you can really smell the difference. (at least I can! ;)
3. Hearing- Christmas Carolers, busy streets
4. Touch- Snow, icicles, rolling out cookie dough
5. Taste- Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Paprika, other spices

Those all make me really get into the Christmas mood. What makes you get into the Christmas Spirit?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With these last three days, ticking away, I hope you really realize the true meaning of Christmas.

Have a very Merry Christmas,
Lots of Love,
Caroline
post signature

No comments: