FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Reflections

2009 seemed to come and go really fast here are some things I thought of that has happened(in no order)-

- Went skiing
- My dad got a new job
- My sister went on her first missions trip to C.R
- I took my first trip water skiing
- We moved my grandma into a nursing home
- We went to PA
- We went to Florida

Those are just some things I thought up, but I am sure a lot more has happened!

What are your 2009 reflections?

A new year is coming quickly!! 2 more days until we can officially say '2010.' As the New Year is starting, so is my school. (sigh) I am reading "Born Again" over the break, and let me tell you, that book is long, and all about politics. (the perfect mixture;) So hopefully I can get through it. What do you have planned for the new year?
xoxo
CCR

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment! I wouldn't mind at all if you used my little 2009 thing I made up... Not gonna lie, it's more of something I just made up off the top of my head haha!
Your blog is adorable too!

Gracie Beth said...

The best part about 2009 for me is the fact that it is going to be over in a few days!