FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting into the Christmas Spirit

Some times getting into the 'Christmas Spirit" is hard for me. Once Thanksgiving is over, we have gotten our tree, (might I say that our tree looks fantastic!! Gets better every year! ;) and bake Christmas food, I feel a little bit more ready!! Sooo, here are some of my very favorite Christmas treats!


Ice Cubes Candy
Sparkling Cider

Mary Poppins (or sausage Cheese balls)
Peppermint Chocolate cookies
My Grandmas Punch
My grandmas Chex mix (aka Trash. Have no clue where the name came from!)
Chex

Sugared Pecans

Mini Spinach Quiche



Cheese Straws

Hot Chocolate

Italian Wedding Cookies

I hope I have done my job in getting you into the Christmas spirit, and making you extremely hungry. (I know I made myself hungry!)

What are some of your family food traditions?

xoxo
CCR

1 comment:

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

All I can say is....yum! We make those snow ball cookies too.