FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Drivers Ed.

Yes. I am now taking drivers ed. I only have 9 days until I am finished! YAY! Then I can take in-car. I started yesterday. We go everyday from 3:50 until 6:40. I am taking it at a strange school, and I do not know one person in my class. The teacher has been telling us lots of scary stories about people who got into car crashes. That makes it kind of depressing. They all start out something like this- "Brandon was really a good kid. The ideal kid a parent would want......." or "Jennifer always obeyed the law. That was until one crisp January afternoon......"(The part about crisp January afternoon's was actually in there.) You get the picture. The only thing border line funny is the fact that the movie was made in the 80's, (aka big hair and jumpsuits.) and every 'cool' kid in the movie looks really geeky.

You could pray that I pass, meet some one I could talk to, and also pass in-car.

xoxo
CCR

No comments: