FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday night randoms

Hello everyone, I really need to get better about posting, sorry for the break.
I hope you all had a great MLKD!!!

Today I spent basically just doing school. I also went to Borders and looked at...



I love Ina Garten, she is an incredible cook, and all of her food sounds great! Plus the presentation is just gorgeous!!

YUMMM!! ANd don't these cupcakes look incredible!?!?!?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mom watched this movie and now is really starting to buy homegrown, organic food.

A small organic food market opened not far from our house sometime this year. Organic farmers sell their own food there. My mom just recently started buying there- Let me tell you, their chocolate milk, milk, and peppermint ice cream are soooooo good!!

My mom also bought some home grown spinach- It was beautiful!! It was the darkest color, and the biggest leaves, and you could DEFINITELY taste a difference from that and regular bagged spinach.

Have a great weekend! (almost!)

Caroline

2 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I have the Martha Stewart Cupcake book and it does NOT disappoint.

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Buying locally is wonderful...I can’t wait for the spring farmers markets! xx