FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Black Cardigan

I am so very excited! I got a new black cardigan from Talbot's, on the sell rack for only $15!! It was wonderful!! I had really been needing one, and so now I have planned tons of outfits to wear with it.

-Black Cardigan + white shirt +jeans + black boots = AMAZING!

-Black Cardigan + white ruffle skirt + solid color shirt + flats = AWESOME!!

There are tons of other incredible outfits to wear with it. As you can probably tell, I am very excited!

I also got a Vineyard Vines belt from a consignment store, and it looks brand new!! There were tons of cute Eliza B, VV, & Lilly P belts. I got a VV patchwork belt (not the one below) and love it!!


What are some of your recent finds?
xoxo
CCR

2 comments:

What Kate Wore said...

I am wondering if we both got the same one...? The black pima cotton? I went in to return something and was amazed at the markdowns, and actually mentioned it on today's blog, wow!

Have a great rest of the week,
tp

Caroline said...

I just looked at the tag- It is pima cotton, so I guess we are twins!! ;) We both have great taste then!