FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Ebay

I know I have been talking about Ebay a lot, so I thought I would share with you some things I have won!!

Some ADORABLE preppy Lilly Pulitzer headbands

Essentially Lilly, a Guide to colorful entertaining

A cute Lilly Pulitzer cloth bag in a pink and white butterfly print. I am going to use it in my suitcase, for dividing up different things.


Ina Garten Barefoot Contessa Family Style, cookbook

I am very excited about all of my finds!! My sister found some brand new navajo Jack Rogers, for a good price, and Kate Spades Style book. My other sister found some Ralph Lauren Rocks Perfume, and a cute Lilly mug. Ebay can be so helpful! Not having to go out of your house, and having your package shipped right to you!! Here are some helpful hints for shopping on Ebay.

1. Always check the users ratings. I only buy things from users to have a 100% rating, and several hundred reviews.

2. Check the size (ounces (make up), width, length Etc.) of the item you are thinking about buying. Sometimes things look a lot bigger in the pictures than they actually are in real life.

3. Always pay for the item right after you buy it. It is irritating for the owner, if you keep them waiting.

4. Shop around a little bit more to find the best deal. Ebay has gone up in price, I was looking for an Ina Garten cookbook, and found one for 2o-some dollars, and then found one for only $9!

5. Check the shipping price

6. Be sure to give the owner a rating, and helpful feed back after you have received your item.

I hope that that was helpful!!

xoxo
Caroline




No comments: