FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Glasses

I am very happy! I went to the eye doctor and they looked at my eyes. I did several eye tests, had drops put into my eye ETC. (No, I am not happy about that!) My eye sight isn't the best, its 20/70 on both eyes. I am going to have to get glasses, but luckily I only will need to wear them when I drive, at church, or during school. So hopefully, (after this snowstorm) I will be able to go pick out some glasses! I am not at all sad that I need them, but I am happy that I have the option of when to wear them. THANK YOU LORD!

Yep, as I mentioned briefly above, we are having a snow storm tonight. It is going to get too about 8 degrees tonight! BRRRR! We are expecting around 8 to 10 inches! That is a TON where I live. We got 5 inches earlier this year and it was incredible. I used to get excited when we got 2 inches, but 8! OH gracious. I can see a lot of hot cocoa and movies in my future! ;) I am slightly sick of cold weather, but hopefully it will be still be nice. Maybe I will even be able to skip school!! ;)

(Source)

XOXO
CCR

No comments: