FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. DAY!

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. DAY!! I Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

Here are some of my favorite quotes from his "I Have a Dream," speech. There were so many wondeful parts.

"...One day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers."

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King Jr Signature2.svg

Thank you Lord, for Martin Luther King, and all of the other people who fought to put an end to segregation!

XOXO

-Caroline

No comments: