FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 29, 2010

TGIF!

Today I am going to get my eyes checked. When I took drivers-ed, they checked my eyes and they said my left eye was weaker than my right. I can see close up fine, but when I am driving, I have trouble seeing signs that are far away. Hopefully I will only have to wear glasses while I drive. Its funny, my sister, Abby, had to get glasses, and until she got them, she thought that the world was always foggy, and blurry. ;)

We watched Emma last night! IT was really good. (And Mr. Knightly isn't bad!) Gwyneth Paltrow did a great job. Although she made me cringe with some of her "matchmaking" skills.

So what do you think of my new blog makeover? I was just browsing around and I saw this one and fell in love with it! Its really cute and preppy. I wish I could get my monogram in the header, but I am not really sure how to change the HTML code or whatever. If you know how, I would love some tips!

Have a wonderful Friday!
xoxo

CCR


No comments: