- Basil Chicken with red onions
- Steamed broccoli and carrots
- French bread
- Fudge (made by mom)
For the chicken-
- Several chicken breast, cut into strips
- one small red onion
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic
- melted butter
- basil (I used dried but fresh would probably taste DELISH!)
- onion powder
- coarse sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
*note- I have NO clue how much of everything I put in. I made the recipe up, so it all depends on how much flavoring you want. Really garlic-y, onion-y, or buttery. Your choice.
- Begin by cutting your thawed chicken into strips.
- Melt butter.
- Place chicken strips in butter. (poke several holes into the chicken, so that it will absorb more of the butter)
- Sprinkle onion powder on it.
- Place into a pan. cook several minutes, add garlic, chopped red onion, salt, and basil.
- Continue cooking until cooked to perfection.
- Make sure onions are tender. Pepper to taste.
Yep, that's all! It was super easy, and turned out great!
vegetables- steam with water. Add butter and salt to taste.
Thats it! Some time soon I will have to post that fudge recipe... DELIIIIIIISHHHHHHH!!!!
2 DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL IS OUT!!!! YIPPPPEE SKIPPPY!!!
Tonight, (if you are not planning anything) Baskin Robbins is having, a $0.31 scoop night... You will find me at B.R. tonight!!! (hopefully!)
K.....This is completely random but...... Isn't this bathroom neat!?!?!?!
I like black and green together, and that B&W floor is rockin. I might do several adjustments to it if it was mine.
Okay, I am done... Officially.