FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bowling away the day....

HA HA! that rhymes!

Today I went with my class, bowling. Let me just say- bowling alleys, smell disgusting!! smokey sweat ALL THE WAY! It was really fun, although I must admit- I am not good at bowling. The wii is much easier. I think. On the first round, I broke a new world record- at the end of the game, I had a STUNNING.... DRUM ROLL PUHHHHLEASE!!!!









24 points....

Eh... Not to good you say? I should say not! But on the second round I had 99 points, and beats almost everyone in my class. WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

Prom is approaching very fast, and I am getting really excited! (the home school prom) Lauren is letting me wear her dress, so I have that and the shoes figured out, but the jewelry and shrug are another story.

More later-
Caroline

2 comments:

abby said...

from 24 points to 99. Sounds like you got into the groove pretty quickly!:D

Sassy Engineer said...

Oh, I wish I could go to Prom again! Please post pics of your dress :)