FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, April 9, 2010

My Mosaic

{From (L) to (R)
{Click on the mosaic to enlarge the picture}
1. What is your first name? Caroline
2. Dream job? Wedding planner
3. What high school did you attend? BCA
4. What is your favorite color? Navy and pink (I also love light aqua and green)
5. Favorite Actor/actress? Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon, and Meg Ryan
6. Favorite flower (s)? Hydrangeas, and peonies
7. Dream vacation? I would love to go to India, almost ANY place in Europe and to Charleston NC
8. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu, and cupcakes
9. Favorite stores? J. Crew, Banana Republic, Lilly Pulitzer, and lots of others!
10. What do you love most in life? God, and my Family
11. One word to describe you? Creative
12. Favorite make up? Definitely mascara. I LOVE that stuff!


XOXO
CCR

4 comments:

mFw said...

This is super cute! Love your answers!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

This is just perfect sweetie, I love it all! Your pictures are making me so happy today!! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

Gracie Beth said...

I love hydrangeas too. I am upset because all of ours in GA are blue and I want a pink one!

Andrea said...

CAROLINE! I have always wanted to go to India!! Seriously!! :)