FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A snowy day

Yesturday, when it snowed we finally got to go sledding!! Actually we went sledding on the road.;) It.was.so.much.fun!!! probably the most funI had ever had sledding! The road was really icy so you went twice as fast, and it wasn't slushy like in the grass. ( The snow is basically gone now- what a rip off!;)

I also was in a cleaning mood yesturday, so I cleaned the laundry room. (it had been needing a good cleaning for a looooong time) it's blando.com with white cement walls and fake white tile floors. (I really dont know what these people were thinking when they made everything so boring and colorless down there!) We had these 'wallies' (wall stickers) that have different coloured bird houses on them, so we put those up until we can paint!! Thats one thing I love about spring and summer- you get to PAINT!! HURRARY!


This is off topic, but what is your favorite season? (I was just randomly thinking of them!)

is it-

Summer- picnics, partys, running barefoot, warm weather etc.

Spring- *painting,* fresh flowers, etc.

Fall- leaves, campfires, fall partys, thanksgiving etc.

Winter- hot choclate, snow cream, christmas etc.


I think my personal favorite is Fall.







5 comments:

N said...

Yeah, I like fall best too!

And yay for random cleaning sprees! lol Every once in a while I get the urge to just thoroughly clean something too. :)

Megan said...

My favorite is fall. I just love it!!

Anonymous said...

well. either fall or spring. idk...

Unknown said...

that's too hard...i can't decide between summer and fall. they're both great! warm, longer days, fun outdoor activities...nothing like right now in the dead of winter!

Lauren said...

hmm I donno. Right now I think my fav season is spring...but thats just because It's been winter for so long. Truthfully I'm excited about each new season but i think spring and fall our the most refreshing seasons. I'm just glad I live in a state that actually has seasons!