- 2 medium sized ripe avocados
- 2 TBLS lemon or lime juice
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 TSP ground sea salt
- sprig of cilantro
- cut avocados in half, using a spoon scrape out avocado. place into a bowl
- add salt, lime juice, and garlic
- mash with a fork ( food processor or blender)
- mince cilantro. Add to mixture
Thats it! There are soo many ways to make guacamole, with tomatoes, peppers.....This is just a short easy way. I believe it took 5 minutes. (well and a lot of talking!;)
I really wanted to post a video. Can someone clue me in on how to? I get how to press the button that says 'add video' but I don't really know how to save a video to add it.
I got a giftcard to I tunes and bought some songs. Have you ever heard the song at the end of the "ultimate gift?" well its by Sara Groves and is called 'something changed' I bought that one and I like it alot!
Sorry this post has been skipping around to some many things. Hope you have a great weekend!