FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Silhouettes



I really love silhouettes, and right now I am into bird silhouettes. I found a couple really neat ones. Aren't they cute? ;)
One time I went to a family gathering, that was held in an old church with stained glass windows. It was around one o'clock, and the sun was shining brightly through the windows, so my sisters and I were able to capture our silhouettes.. Here's mine-

(I only wish I had kept my back straight!;)

Well Friday was my first day going back to class. Since I am homeschooled I have class once a week and get my homework for the whole week. I think it went pretty well. (for the most part!) I don't want to start school monday!

CCR

5 comments:

N said...

That's cute. :)

Kim said...

beautiful picture! and yes- jewelry without jewels necklaces really are fabric. awesome and clever, huh? :)

Unknown said...

i love that picture of you!! it looks beautiful!

Amanda A Gordon said...

Nice photo!

Caroline said...

awww! thanks guys!