FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Betty Grable


Tonight I watched a cute old Betty Grable movie called- "Down Argentine Way." It was a movie made in the 40's.


The plot was fun, and the acting was cute. I love old movies/musicals. I don't know- do people still watch old movies?? Just curious....



I thought it was kind of neat because they used most of the same actors as they did in her other movie, "Moon Over Miami"
Betty Grable
Speaking of old movies, has anyone heard of Clara Bow? She was a 1920's silent movie actress. The name of the movie i like is "It" I don't like most silent movies but this one is my FAVORITE!! It was soo cute, and there was wonderful acting because of course you couldnt talk to express your feelings. By the second time I saw the movie I could basically quote it, and I could imagine the people talking. Its funny anytime I see photos or old movies before there were "color" movies, I imangine their world in black and white. But i guess it was just as colorful as now!




CCR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea that's a cute movie!

Caroline said...

hey, do you guys like my new background colour? i will just leave it a solid colour until i can get my computer to let me get a bakground!;)

Jessica said...

Actually I really liked what you had before, but that is just my opinion.

As for watching old movies, it depends on what it is. I am not a fan of black-and-white movies because somehow I feel like I am not really seeing it all. It especially frustrates me when I see a movie based on a book I have read. I had all these imaginings about how it was going to look, and then there is this black and white set with actors walking around in it. But I do like old musicals...well, musicals in general.