FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My week

***Warning*** Boring post

Babysitting, watching Americas Got Talent, hanging out with my grandparents- thats what i've been up to! I just got back from babysitting about 30 minutes ago, and I am now watching Americas Got Talent. I really Like Nate Kenyon, Future Funk, RNG, and Debra Romer. I was sad when RNG got out, although I didn't really like their last audition.
Family. I brought my best friend with me to my grandmas house. My Aunt Cyndi was also there. She is the coolest but really out there! She is kind of the "Hippie" of the family. She is hilarious, and my friend and I had a good time with her.

So thats what I have been up to. That and.... Well... Dreading school. What about you?

No comments: