FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Magic Sparklies

I found this fun little thing off of Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore, who found it off of Queen Bee Swains blog!

Magic Sparklies: random things that make you happy

Tiramisu
Running outside in the rain
Singing in the car
Eating raspberries
Clean sheets
Mascara
Building things with my Dad
Cooking
Cake decorating
Starbuck's water cups (random, I know!)
Reading Anne of Green Gables
Getting dressed up
Getting a package in the mail, or sending one
Peonies
Nutella
My turquoise ring
Finding a great deal
My attempt at photography
Watching Dancing with the Stars, and Foyle's War
Writing list
Spray painting
Bunnies
Finding a robins egg
Reading Ina Garten cook books, cover to cover
Getting tons of books at the library
Accomplishing something you think that you could not do
Missions trips
Art
The Ocean
My little faux pearl earrings
Tote bags

What are your "Magic Sparklies?" ;)
CCR

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love these!! Especially dancing with the stars and getting dressed up :).

Hope you are having a lovely day!