FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My favorite Bible verse

Here is my favorite Bible verse, and it really helped me when I was traveling to the Dominican Republic

"When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
-Isaiah 43:2-3

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

~ Psalm 139: 9-14

Go To Kellys Korner to see more

2 comments:

KacieB said...

Great verses! Cute blog! Just visiting from Kellys Korner...

Andrea said...

LOVE this! If you read Kelly's Korner you might like my sister's blog! There's her button on my page! She is friends with Kelly through blogging!