FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On Sunday we went to my grandmas house. She was sick on my birthday and could not make it for my birthday lunch. ;( She made us a wonderful lunch of....

chicken and brie croissants
butter beans, & corn
brownies with raspberries and ice cream

She gave me my very first pair of tiny diamond stud earrings. I am thrilled! I didn't expect it. She also gave me some Dove dark chocolate! YUM!!

My coffee travel mug also came Sunday! My two best friends gave it to me at church.

I know- my monogram is backwards but I took the picture on my computer, and if I had flipped it, the 'R' would have been upside down. IT also came with a really cute pink and green background as well! I love them both so much! THANKS EVERYONE!!

xoxo
CCR

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh btw- Those are not my pearl earrings, just some that I found on Google Images!

abby said...

you mean diamond?