FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Friday, October 16, 2009

25 things you probably didn't know about me!

1. My very favorite dessert is Tiramisu
2. I am trying to grow my hair out
3. I really want a weimaraner. If I ever get one I will name it Dutchess
4. I hate the word wheeze (GAG!!)
5. I wish I could afford to buy Lilly Pulitzer, they have such adorable stuff!
6. I love yard sailing
7. I talk in my sleep
8. I love weeping willows
9. If I could have a super power, I would want to be able to fly (GOOD LUCK CAROLINE! ;)
10. I just got finished reading Shakespheres play "Taming of the Shrew"
11. I would like to learn how to play the guitar
12. I love siamese cats. Not the scary super skinny, almost hairless cats. I like these!-
13. I want a house like Liz's over at Mabels House
14. Find me on Polyvore, and Youtube (I only have one video! ha!) {monogrammedprep}
15. I think Taylor Swift is really cute
16. I have over 80 Nancy Drew books (All the vintage ones)
17. I love boots
18. When I get older I think I would like to be either a wedding planner, or a cake decorator
19. My favorite book is "To Kill a Mockingbird"
20. I am the middle girl of three
21. My favorite color is light aqua
22. I really want to visit Charleston
23. I love classic preppy
24. I love old mystery books
25. Irene Dunne is really cute

Well that is all for now!
xoxo
CCR

2 comments:

Amanda A Gordon said...

Interesting! I absolutely LOVED "To Kill A Mockingbird" in high school. In fact, I wrote a sequel.

Anonymous said...

I love Siamese cats, too, especially the well-fed looking ones like the one in the top photo :)