FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Latte of Pumpkin Pie

Yesterday evening I really wanted to make a pumpkin spice latte. So I got out all of the ingredients, and started making it. Lets just say it didn't turn out as desired. It was way to thick to be a latte, but I didn't want to waste it.



The texture of the "latte" was more like a pumpkin pie, so I made pumpkin pie!



(I did look up pumpkin pie and add what I had left out!;)
It actually tasted great! (and if you are wondering, no you could not taste the coffee! I guess it baked out.)

Having pumpkin pie made me think about all the wonderful things about fall.
-Bonfires with friends
-Our family fall festival with our good friends
-s'mores
-Thanksgiving
-long walks on cold days
-Leaf piles
-Fall fashion- (not this years!) Classic cords, rain-boots, long sleeved shirts

What do you think of what when you hear the word "fall?"
Sincerely,
CCR



No comments: