FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Last minute Beach Trip!!


We planned on going to the beach on Saturday, but on Friday my mom said "I really want to go to the beach. Today" And that's just what we did! We packed up and left for the beach with in several hours. (We are not very last minute people, I was surprised at us!;)

The was gorgeous, & the weather was great!

Saturday we spent the whole day out on the beach. Which resulted in sun burn. ;( I did put on sun screen but I guess I didn't put on enough ;(


We went on several long walks up and down the beach. There were tons of surfers in the water and it was very neat to sit and watch them catch some waves.

It was very relaxing and relieved lots of stress.

xoxo
CCR


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely, I love to go to the lake by our place here in Chicago.


Have a lovely week!
Kara

Amanda A Gordon said...

Exciting! I'm glad you had a nice time. The beach at this time of year is very relaxing.

It wasn't quite the beach, but I went wading in a river yesterday afternoon with Natcat. We had sand and surprisingly a few seashells. It felt great.