FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

What do you think....

.........about face book? What have you experienced in this Internet world of socialization? (I think I just made the top 10 for worlds cheesiest sentences! ;)

Do you feel pressured to have tons of friends? Are most of your friends only acquittance's, or TRUE friends? Do you feel 'stuck' with it now that you got it?

I have absolutely no idea what to think about it.

Let me know!
xoxo
Caroline

(I know, I think I also made top 10 for the worlds cheesiest post! ;)

1 comment:

N said...

Hmm...let's see here.

I don't feel pressured to have lots of friends, but I think that would really depend on how you feel personally. I happen to have quite a few FB friends, but nowhere near as many as some of my friends have.

I would divide my friends into several categories. I have relatives that I may or may not be in touch with that much, but I want to be able to keep up with them a little. Same with people I knew years ago, say, from other churches and such. I may not have a lot in common with them anymore, but I'm interested to see what they're up to.

I have friends from contra dancing...some I talk to more than others. Usually with those friends if I find I hardly ever see them, and have nothing to comment about on their pages, then I'll eventually unfriend them. I find it's nice to get to know people a little better through what they post on Facebook too. And they know where I stand too, that way. :P

And then there are people that I'm really good friends with in person, apart from any relation or event. Like, Laura M., as an example of one you would know.

I don't feel stuck with it, because I enjoy having FB. But once again, that depends on how you feel.

hope that helped some! :) I hope you get facebook too, but if you don't want to, I understand.