FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tomalo




This is a wonderful song. (And i just love the beat, and how in all different countries, praising God is the same.) It is now one of my favorite songs. Scroll down- I posted the lyrics in English. (for your and my benefit! ;)

I.) Searching the world,The lost will be found. in freedom we live, As one we cry out. You carried the cross,You died and rose again, My God, I'll only ever give my all.....

II.) You sent your Son,From heaven to earth,Delivered us all,It's Eternally heard,I Searched for Truth and All I found is you My God,I'll only ever give my all.

Chorus:Jesus, we're living for Your name,We'll never be ashamed of youWoah oh ohOur praiseAnd all we are todayTake, take, take, it all.Take, take, take, it all.(Repeat II.)(Chorus 2x)Running to the one who heals the blind.Following the shining lightIn Your hands the power to save the world In my life.(2x)(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Jesus, we're living for Your name.We'll never be ashamed of You (Woah oh oh)Take, take, take, it all.Take, take, take, it all.Jesus, we're living for Your name.We'll never be ashamed of You (Woah oh oh)

Take, take, take, it all.Take, take, take, it all.Take, take, take, it all.

1 comment:

abby said...

love love it!