FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

On my Movie Queue

Julie & Julia- Sounds completely adorable and is based on 2 true stories!



Legally Blondes- Cousins of Elle Woods, (from Legally Blonde)& moving from London to California. Major Chick Flick!



The Nannie Diaries- The tale of a Nannie and her adventures



Bedtime Stories- I just saw it and COMPLETELY LOVED it!



Have you seen any movies that you would recommend?

Xoxo
Caroline

P.S I found this video last night with Lauren. Its a spoof on a snuggie.


3 comments:

Abby♥ said...

julie & julia looks adorable! I can't wait to see it...

And I LOVED bedtime stories. It was soo cute!!!

the snuggie spoof is hiliarious. Those things look rediculous! On one of the other commericals, It says " and you can wear it to go camping, or to your children's game." ha- whatever. You'll just embarass your kids to death if the parent went wearing a snuggie. But-- no offense to all the snuggie lovers out there. :)

N said...

Oh yeah, my mom and I are probably going to go see Julie & Julia. It really looks good!

Hehe...Nanny Diaries looks funny. I should watch that with you guys! (I love that they have that song for the trailer...)

Amanda A Gordon said...

I think you saw "New in Town" already, but it is hilarious!

"Night at the Museum-Battle of the Smithsonians" is playing at the $2.50 theater in town.

I recently rented "Wilder Days," which appeared to be a bit of an older movie. It is about the relationship between a grandpa, dad, and son. "Wilder Days" is a name and a story in the movie. Overall, the movie has a good moral to the story.