Moving on, Sweet, Sassy, Southern and Classy just tagged me to tell a little bit about my self.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Say 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers who you think are great!
4. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.
(Since I recently tagged people for a blog award, I will not be tagging anyone this time around, so feel free to just take it off of my blog, so that we can learn 7 things about you!! ;)
1. Mascara is definitely my favorite type of make up
2. Spring, and summer are my favorite seasons. (There has been waaay to much snow lately!)
3. I would love to be a cake decorator, florist, (Like my great grandma) or a wedding planner.
4. I wish Lilly Pulitzer was more affordable. Lilly P is such an inspiration
5. I am excited about college
6. As a highschooler, I am probably slightly weird to other people my age. I hate the mall, I Love Ina Garten,(I am working on buying all of her cookbooks- She is AMAZING!!) I watch the food network, and I am not really into Vampire Romances, (sorry guys!) I prefer watching an old Audrey Hepburn movie, (Or Irene Dunne) or a chick flick.
7. I LOVE watching the Olympics. It makes me want to be good at sports. Although sadly, I was never blessed in that area. Oh well! ;)
Tag, your it!