FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

So long, Farewell......

Well not for EVA of course! We are going to be with my dad up in __________. I am excited but stressed/cranky/tired etc. We have been trying to find people to take care of our dog, cat, and fish. Today we said good bye to Lucy. (only for a month or so.) I was so upset, and I am sure she thinks we got rid of her. I couldn't help but cry when I saw her sad puppy eyes, staring at me....;( Little, will be staying at our house, but our neighbor will be taking care of her. I hope Little doesn't get lonely. Our fish will be staying at Miriam's house. (Thanks Mimi!)

Who knew packing could be so hard! Well this much packing. I have tons of small bags and 1 1/2 suite cases. I keep thinking up things I forgot to bring.

The title is letting you know that I do not know if we will have a computer. So blogging may be put on hold for a while. (Much to my dismay) If we DO have a computer, you'll find out soon enough. Maybe going to a library, or something.

Well, pray for me and my family. (traveling/ getting settled in/ Lucy/ Little ETC.)
I'll miss you wonderful bloggers/friends/family!!
xoxo
Caroline

4 comments:

Amanda A Gordon said...

Awh! I am sure this is somewhat of a challenging time for you all. You are in my prayers. Enjoy your new adventure!

Unknown said...

have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found you by clicking "Etsy" in my "interests" links on Blogger and decided to "follow" you. I would like to invite you to my new blog, "Dish."

I would love it if you would tell us something you "ate" today, and something you "made" today, at this post here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/hello-and-welcome-to-my-new-blog-dish.html

See you,
Kara

Caroline said...

OK! I will check out your blog!!!